Widex Hearing Aids
Widex is among the leading producers of user-friendly, digital hearing aids.
With Widex hearing aids you can be sure to have well-designed help to optimise your hearing ability.
Five decades of persevering research have made us experts in developing unique and thoroughly tested solutions to compensate for loss of hearing.
Unlock The Potential Of The Mind!
MIND hearing aids help you enjoy a pleasant and comfortable listening experience.
MIND hearing aids also feature the unique ZEN Program - ZEN, a Widex-only patented program, uses fractal technology to generate soothing, harmonic tones and chimes which can aid you in relaxation and may help offer relief from tinnitus.
Indications for Use: The ZEN Program is intended to provide a relaxing sound background for adults (21 years and older) who desire to listen to such a background in quiet. It may be used as a sound therapy tool in a tinnitus treatment program that is prescribed by a licensed hearing healthcare professional (audiologists, hearing aid specialists, otolaryngologists) who is trained in tinnitus management.
To hear Zen Tones, click here.
Mind Benefits & Features
- Dual ISP (Integrated Signal Processing) technology achieves precision and accuracy in sound reproduction. And the Audibility Extender works to help you hear high-pitched sounds like a young child's voice or the beeps of a microwave oven or coffeemaker you may not have heard in years!
- Mind 440's TruSound System captures and preserves the naturalness of sounds - including speech. Loud sounds are more comfortable and soft sounds are more audible.
- Mind hearing aids offer an Advanced High Definition Locator and Speech Enhancer for improved speech understanding in noise. It's like having 15 microphones in the hearing aid, each adjusting continuously to optimize how you hear sounds from different directions.
- Low Compression Threshold
- With SmartSpeak, your Mind hearing aids verbally tell you what they are doing in your choice of 22 major languages.
- Fifteen independent channels
- Extended Input Dynamic Range of 107 dB SPL
- Excellent telephone sensitivity
- Rating of M3 and T3 (on a 1-3 scale)
- Multi-Directional Active Feedback Cancelling System stops hearing aid whistling before it occurs.
- EcoTech II Technology for low current drain and longer battery life.
- Open-Ear thin tube micro-sized models available for discreet and comfortable wear.
- Available in a variety of colors and various size options to meet cosmetic needs.
- Sound Diary II logs hearing aid use in different environments.
- Nanocare Wax Protection System is a state-of-the-art way to protect your valuable in-the-ear and completely-in-the-canal hearing aids from wax and moisture damage
Widex has created the Passion™ hearing instrument series for those of you who care about the details. Passion is the world's smallest Receiver-In-Canal (RIC) hearing instrument - it is so small and discreet that it seems virtually invisible.
The Passion series comprises Passion PA-115, PA-110 and PA-105 - all three models with focus on unique features, sound quality and design.
The receiver, or loudspeaker, in conventional hearing instruments occupies a lot of space. By placing it in the ear canal, Widex has developed one of the smallest, most technically advanced hearing instruments yet created.
Passion provides the ultimate in discretion, comfort and style.
On the Passion pages you can find further information about the benefits of Passion, see the stylish color selection and download user brochures.
The Passion™ hearing instrument series delivers sophisticated performance down to the finest details. This page gives you a brief introduction to some of the technical details that give you a better listening experience.
The ISP platform
Passion utilises Integrated Signal Processing™ (ISP) technology, exclusive to Widex. ISP integrates your needs and preferences while dramatically increasing sound quality.
Central to the ISP platform are:
-Multi-channel Locator: a dual microphone system that helps to optimise sound, making speech more intelligible by reducing background noise. (Available with PA-115 and PA-110)
-Speech Enhancer: separates speech from noise in your listening environment. (Only available with PA-115)
-Multi-directional Active Feedback Canceller: minimises feedback and feedback whistling. (Available with PA-115 and PA-110)
Superior sound quality
-Audibility Extender: detects otherwise inaudible high pitched sounds and transposes
them into lower, audible frequencies. This means you can hear things
you couldn't hear before. (Only available with PA-115) Stable Sound
Delivery™: emphasises natural sound by minimising feedback.
-Sound Harmony™: optimises hearing instrument performance, letting you experience a clear and balanced sound.
-NanoCare™: a nano-coated wax protection system that protects the hearing instrument's
receiver as well as safeguarding the sound path.
-Flexible venting options: Passion gives you the possibility of larger venting, meaning reduced blockage of the ear canal (occlusion) and less risk of feedback.
-EcoTech II: this technology provides extremely long battery life, making it highly efficient and cost-effective.